I have a really odd one. My disk drive has stopped working. Nothing odd about that? But here are the symptoms:
- Wont take a disk in (but once in a while it will)
- Stripping down the ps4 and the mechanism is fine l, rollers are clean and in position
- Manual eject screw works fine and takes a disk in.
- If there is no disk in it beeps three times as per normal
- If I manually insert a disk and power on it beeps once but does nothing
- I can hear very faint click about once a second, a bit like if you have a mechanical external hard drive which is not quite getting g enough power to spin
- With the disk in and powered on it doesnt seem to read.
Any advice would be most welcome