Need Help Identifying A Component

I have been attempting a repair on my switch and I noticed a component was missing. Pic related, it is the small 3 pin component that feeds to the DC → DC converter. It is the components that are circled. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I would work it out myself but I just cant see any form of ident. Tried having a guess as to what it was but no luck.

post your pic link from imbb with space

I can’t embed images in a post, must be because I’m new. I’ll post as soon as I can. The image is one based from the main thread on component identifying. On there it’s the image with the red arrow talking about a dc-dc converter (maybe a buck converter). I’m after the componet to the left of the one being indicated