Ughh, guys. There is a lot to say about this one. I’m rather iphone guy than console, but managed to solve few switches already.
Those are the facts:
- Battery IC Shorted, short is gone after replacement
- On USB outputs and fuse near USB I got 5V (wonder if that’s ok or should be 15V infos about that are mixed)
- On baterry connector getting up to 4.2V
- Console is taking only 0.4A
- After connecting battery and trying to turn on. Nintendo logo flashes, then screen goes dark, no backlight.
- When holding on power button and volume + and - all together, charging symbol with blitz flashes, then screen dark.
- Recognized by PC as Nintendo Switch when cable is plugged
- When I try to enter into RMC, it’s not recognized
- Without memory chip it’s recognized straight away
Any clues, no idea on what firmware version it was, serials starts with XAJ4005