About the Want to Buy category

Feel free to make a post describing what you’re looking to buy.

• There will be no buying or selling of items that are illegal, stolen, etc. Doing so will get you banned from the forum.
  • Please post a maximum of 1 time per week.

Hi, I am looking to buy a refurbished/used Nintendo Switch, price is negotiable. If anyone is interested please email me at chompiranomejodas@gmail.com. Thank you!

I would be interested in a refurbished/used ps4 slim console, would be fine if this console didn’t have anything extra for example controllers, just the bare minimum for it to work, as to keep the price to a minimum, if possible bellow the 200$ mark, thank you in advance.

Contact email: Andy_EscobarT@outlook.com

hello from Texas, im looking to purchase vita consoles in bulk.

Looking for refurbished/used nintendo switch preferably tablet only. $100 dollars or bellow if something come up email me at taiga16kagami@gmail.com

Hello, I am trying to purchase the southbridge board in a Xbox Series X. the part number is Microsoft M1139994-001 T6WD5XBG-0004 Southbridge I believe. I am also looking for PLastic plates for the Plastation 5 Digital edition and Disk version.

Hello, you recently posted a video of a PS4 special edition call of duty 3. I have this conceal personally, my slim PS4 broke and sony replaced it with the Call of Duty 3 edition Ps4 but without the controller. I would love to have the controller that match my conceal. I have tried to find it everywhere nobody has it. I would like to buy it, if you are willing to sell it.