About the Xbox One S category

This category is for all Xbox One S related questions. Here are a few guidelines for asking your question:

1. Please be as specific as possible without giving unneeded detail

2. Please be honest (if your cat peed on your Xbox One S then say that!), it makes it much more likely that you’ll get a helpful answer.

3. Please update your question with the solution that fixed your problem if applicable. We’re here to help as many people as possible and the chances are good that if you are having a specific problem then other people are also likely having that problem.

4. Be nice. Everyone here is volunteering their time to try to help you.

5. There are no guarantees. We try our best to help but we may not be able to give you the answer you need and/or the answer may simply be wrong.

1 Like

Hi all, I have an XBOX One S, press power button beeps and logo lit, but turn off rigth away. My testings:

• There is no short in the power conector (MOBO).
  • I tested all MOSFETs and are ok.
  • Magnify HDMI port and componenets near power conector in MOBO and it seems to be ok.
  • Tested power supply in other XBOX and it is ok.
  • Tested capacitors near MOSFETs and there are no shorts in there either.

Some one with a good advice?

Hi @tronicsfix so last night when i turned my xbox on i would get a E100 code and I don’t know what to do. Please help.

My Xbox one s digital version won’t cut on one I was trying to cut and like the white Xbox logo on the game and it just shut off and haven’t cut back on since

My question is about an Microsoft Xbox One S X896144-002 HDD Hard Drive SATA Connector Cable. I’m currently replacing the hard drive in this console and in this sata connector cable it looks like some pins are missing on it. the connector doesn’t look like it is damaged as pins are not shoved back or bent. Long story short I was wondering if thats the way the connector should be or if it needs to be replaced.