BSOD M92T36, should I change?

Hi everyone, I apologize in the begging for my bad English, it is not my native language.
I recently bought faulty switch(from a kid, rather cheap) and it has blue screen. The kid said he dropped it and stopped working. He seemed honest and was in person exchange, so I don’t think he would trick me…

I completely disassembled it and tried checking for any shorts to the ground. My main focus was around M92T36 chip, because I found somewhere this causes the most issues… No capacitors had shorts around it… Wright now I’m waiting for my blower solder to arrive so I can try to replace it.
Also, no shorts on the other side as well…

In the meantime, I tried almost everything… I even tried checking if it was bricked or something and connected it to Tegra, but it simply doesn’t show up on the screen.

As for charging… I can’t check the voltages, I’m missing the USB voltage meter(also waiting to arrive), but I checked with multimeter while it was connected to power and it is charging the battery(could be even slow charge, but I’m not sure yet).

My question would be, should i try changing the M92T36 if there are no shorts?..
Oh, I even tried reflowing ram chips and CPU(with large heat gun)…no luck…