I have been repairing PS4s for a few months now and am really enjoying it. I do my best to ensure that the consoles are in prime functioning condition when they go back or I sell them.
I noticed in Steve’s videos that he has a white sticky note checklist on some things and was curious as to what that list would look like.
My current process, after the console is cleaned and powers on is;
- Controllers sync
- Game loads into the tray and spins. No weird noises
- Game loads on screen (installs and boots)
- Gameplay is smooth. (Play for 20 minutes ish)
- Test wifi and lan
- Connect my PS Plus account
- Put console in rest mode and boot again.
- Power off and back on
Is there anything I’m missing? I’d really love feedback on this!