Controller disconnection issue.. please help!

I need help with my console… I have an Xbox One X and have been using an Elite Series 2 controller. I keep getting the notification that the controller disconnected. I would power off the controller and start again, same thing. I switched to 2 other regular controllers, they all had the same problem eventually, sometimes right away, sometimes after a couple hours of play. I tried switching out the Bluetooth module in my Xbox 2 times (3 separate modules total), the problem persist. I’ve resorted to using my elite controller with the USB cable attached, and this worked for the past few months, but now it’s giving me the same controller disconnected issue again… even while plugged in. All 3 controllers are doing it. I’ve updated software in all controllers, the console is updated. I’ve factory reset my console also… problem persist. Any one else experiencing this problem and know how to fix it? I’m physically disabled and can’t get out to take my console to a repair shop. I replaced the Bluetooth modules myself and am pretty comfortable with simple repairs. Please help… my Xbox is a big part of my life and it’s pretty much unplayable right now.