CUH-1115A - WLOD - Port, IC and Diodes Changed

Reaching out for any other ideas. I’ve repaired a ton of PS4’s over the years. And this one has me stumped.

Is it possible to get a white light and still have an issue with the GPU? I’ve already replaced the HDMI IC, port and several diodes and caps, as well as the filters. There’s no visible damage, but the customer did have a lightning strike that took out the tv. Measurements around the hdmi area are on par with a known working board. Fuse is good. But still WLOD persists. Anything else I can check specifically?

Thanks for any input.

Chuck

I have a very similar issue with one over here. I have swapped out several caps, diodes, and resistors not to mention the hdmi ic several times. I had a brief stint where it was blowing filters as well but that seems to have passed. Unfortunately now that the price of those ics is through the roof I think I have to stop experimenting with it for a while. Several suppliers were selling bad ics for a time there so I never knew when I had I good one. I think I’m on my 4th hdmi ic and still wlod. I remember hearing a while back that there could possibly still be apu damage on a wlod system. Really sorry I wish I could have shed some light on this one for you. If you come up with a solution please let me know. I’ve been messing with this thing for months on and off and woud really to get it going again.
John

Its possible its an apu issue. Its extremely rare but not impossible