CUH-1216B, little component next to HDMI encoder?

Hi guys!
When I changed the HDMI encoder, I accidentally blew off these two little thingies with the hot air. I’m not an expert, so I don’t know what are these. I haven’t lost them luckily but I’m not sure how to put them back. My questions are: what are these? Does polarity matter? I don’t see any obvious sign or writing on them.

Not sure if those are kinda filters (trace looks to continue), but dont worry about polarity, just put them back with hot air, thats the easiest way if you dont have hot tweezers…