Disc Drive No Power

Everything else on the PS5 works fine, I press the eject button, nothing. I try to insert a disc, nothing. I put a meter on the power cable that connects the motherboard to the drive, (on the motherboard side) I get 12v but I am not getting 5v. From pics I have seen there should be 5v on the top pin then the next two are ground, and the bottom should be 12v. any one know where that 5v is supposed to come from?

I’m currently trying to fix a similar issue. I had a fuse on the bottom of the board by that connector that was blown. replacing it didn’t fix it but it’s a start. I ended up borrowing the 5V from the USB port nearby and that got the disc drive running again but it still won’t read discs.

I had broken my fan connector on ps5. So I tried to (hardwire) it. I ran jumper wires from the disc drive wires (12 volt + and ground). It prevented PS5 from turning on. After removing the cables, the PS5 turns back on, but now my disc drive won’t work, won’t take in disc’s, and won’t beep when pressing the eject button. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

You probably blew a fuse running that jumper wire go and check the fuses on the board. and the disc drive board they are all labled like F2007 ect