This is my first post, I’ve decided to give a Switch fix a try after watching a lot of YouTube videos about it.
I decided to try our a few 3DS fixes first to get to grips with soldering etc and I’ve managed a variety of fixes on those with only one I havent managed but I needed a board for spares for the other so no big deal.
I have a switch that I’ve collected from the Post Office today and quickly ran through some tests. I can see two caps that’s shorting but its not something I’ve seen online before so not sure what the next steps are.
I’ve included some photos of the caps that are shorting hoping someone can point me in the right direction.