Games crashing always same error code please help

Hey guys and gals if gals view this too I’ve got a problem on my new ps4 with games crashing error code for each CE-34878-0 does anyone know the issue and how to fix it it’s just I need it running properly for my YouTube channel

Here’s one of the error codes guys

1 Like

Hey there,
I guess you did the usual stuff? Factory reset, installing all updates etc.?

Yeah I actually discovered the fault last night by chance when installing games it’s an obscure hard drive fault I did a factory reset yesterday that i’d been delaying and when problems got worse I knew

This is what tipped me off to a faulty hard drive

Have you tried a new Hard Drive? I’m having this problem for a long time, but I didn’t have money in order to buy a new HD. And now, my PS4 is overheating and I don’t know what to do.

This tip I received from a IT guy, but was just a thought. I actually have never seen the fix to it, unfortunately.

I just fitted a new SSD that I ordered for it today it hopefully it’s fixed i’ll update this when i’ve had a chance to test it

1 Like

Thank you for the answer! I’ll wait for the update. Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon.

Any news regarding this?

Oh sorry i’ve been a little busy and haven’t had the chance to update i’ve tested it and it still crashes with the new ssd i’d hazard a guess it’s mainboard related but for the life of me can’t tell where

1 Like

That’s really disappointing… I was hoping that could fix the problem.

The weirdest thing is that sometimes the games go on and on, and nothing happens. On the other hand, they crash every ten minutes, which is really a shame…

True it may work with another console it could be just mine i’ll just pull the psu and sell it and pull the new ssd and keep that and get rid of the rest since sadly I can’t keep it to keep working on it since i’ll be moving soon

i’m just having same problem with a ps4, i’ve replaced hdd and error still popping up… have some one found a solution/clue/tip or whatever that could help me decide keep trying or put it on “for parts” shelf…

Yeah it’s a mainboard issue mate

1 Like

Then, to “for parts” shelf… thanx…

1 Like