I had a problem with some buttons on my left joy-con affected by glue or some grease so I decided to disassemble and clean it. Now it doesn’t charge, though the battery is OK (I checked it with multimeter - it shows about 4.1 volts). It works when attached to the console, showing only the smallest red line in charging battery symbol, but has no signs of life when detached.
Can it be that I fried some of the circuitry (like power controller) or maybe this is some known issue and it can be helped somehow? Thank you.