Missing capacitor?

So I had an old switch lying around that would not charge or power on. Replaced the m92t36 chip and I have verified the battery is charging, but nothing displays on the screen. I looked over the board, and I think a capacitor may have blown off while replacing the chip, located on the right top of the m9 chip. Any help would be appreciated or where I can maybe purchase a replacement. Just to note, I am a beginner with soldering and im just trying to teach myself stuff. Im not worried If i cant fix the switch(i have an extra v1, lite and OLED that work perfectly), its just something I figured I would try my hands at. It wont let me add an image or post a link to an image on my post, so hopefully someone can still help. :sweat:

i(dot)ibb(dot)co/McmR9Yn/switchcapacitor(dot)png

It should be a 0402 1µF cap. According to the datasheet and my measurement.

2 Likes

www(dot)mouser(dot)com/ProductDetail/KYOCERA-AVX/04026C105KAT2A?qs=vNaUhps%252BC9%252B%252BBkS0SDtwiQ%3D%3D

Would that be it?

No. This cap sees 15V. So the rating should be over 15V. Next regular voltage step is 25V.
0402 1µF 25V

https://www.mouser.de/ProductDetail/KYOCERA-AVX/04023D105KAT2A?qs=%252BdQmOuGyFcETexelcKkD5g%3D%3D