My switch lite freezes on the logo screen. Does anybody know what causes it and how to fix it? I took it apart and got out the motherboard. There doesn't seem to be anything wrong

I bought this Nintendo switch lite used and broken.
I have been told that it was the m92t36 chip, but I’m not sure how to check for shorts to make sure. I have a multimeter, but can anyone tell me how to use it?

On the first logo (nintendo) or the second logo (switch)? Do you have modchip installed?

When the Nintendo Switch or Nintendo Switch Lite is stuck on the second logo, I have often found that the most common repair is a reflow of the WiFi chip. This chip can get a broken connection with the board due to a bad drop of the unit, and will result in the splash logo being frozen upon bootup.

I would attempt a reflow of the WiFi chip.

Hi im very new to owning a switch lite and just got mine a couple days ago and am having this problem. I can’t seem to find a video or anything explaining how to attempt a 'reflow of the wifi chip". This sounds like the cause of my problem as i was prompted to restart my switch because of wifi issues and now it doesnt load past the second logo screen

1 Like

Search for the Orange screen of death or switch Orange screen. I have re-flowed a couple of wifi chips and both are working still. Karl

that’s exactly what happened to me today. Were u able to fix it?