Need help with seemingly dead switch after botched modchip attempt

Hey everyone, I’ll get straight to the point. I installed a v6 modchip and the training session appeared to have resulted in a success, although the switch screen was not turning on, and the fan wasn’t plugged in so I don’t really know if it died at this point. Anyways I unplugged the battery after the led stopped, and I tried again by this time the led turned purple then green. I tried to re-seed the screen ribbon and attach all the other ribbons and also the game card reader, but afterward the modchip flashed red, then purple, then green. I attempted to turn on the switch with everything removed, which is where I made two mess-ups. I lifted the two caps at the 3.3v point, as well as an additional one but I resoldered the two 3.3v (not the other one) and after checking for continuity they seem to be fine. The last thing I think worth mentioning is that I put quite a lot of heat on the caps when resoldering them, since when initially trying to solder the A point I ended up bridging the two caps and spent almost an hour trying to separate them. I also checked most points for shorts and only found one at the B point, and even though after removing it the switch doesn’t work. I’m almost certain there is a short somewhere, but I don’t even know where to begin to look. Any help is greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance.

TLDR; I think I shorted my switch and would appreciate if anyone knows where to start looking, thanks.