So I replaced both the joycon rails on my sons switch because the right one would connect and disconnect repeatedly while trying to use it. I got the switch apart, unplugged the battery, replaced both rails and replaced the old thermal paste with the perfect amount. I put everything back together and now it shows no signs of life. Screen never comes on when I plug in the charger or hold down the power button. I figured maybe the battery is toast. Nope battery checks out at 4.1v I checked all the capacitors on the front side of the board without taking it out of the switch and no ground faults. I’m at a loss and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advanced to anyone who is willing to help.