Nintendo switch don't boot

Hi, everyone, it’s my first time here and so, I don’t know if I did things right. So, Why did I made this topic? Because I have bought a Nintendo switch V2 (HAC-CPU-20) which seller said “it suddenly powered off and don’t boot, but the charging is ok”, when I got it, I first plugged in charger with tester to see how much it take and he progressively took 0.46-47 Amps, and on the screen I had the charging logo and a freeze on the switch logo, I let it like this for 2 hours and when I take it back, the battery looks full (I took it apart and measured 3.8volts)but now I don’t get anything on the screen, BUT If I unplug the battery, and directly put the official Nintendo switch charger, I get back my charging logo and the freeze, I measured some capacitors, and get no short around m92, and the 2 others, so I have absolutely no clue of what it could come from, if you could lead me to try to find a fix, I will be thanks full to you.
Hoping you have a great day.

I recall a few things that can cause this kind of issue, m92t36, dying nand, bad wifi ic, corrupt system firmware

Thanks for the reply, so I tried changing m92 and No I got nothing in charge, but when I plug a charged battery, it actually boot and show error code (and I think it is linked to the m92 chip since I get 0amps in charge) I tried everything to put the new chip properly but everytime I got nothing, what could cause this? I looked up if I moved a capacitor but everything is in place…

Well, I managed to put back the m92 chip, so I got back my charging but got back at the start, boot but stuck at switch logo…

Last update : I managed to make it work but once I plugged it in charger and removed it, it crashed and shut off, now he absolutely do nothing, sometimes he show Nintendo logo and black screen, sometimes switch logo and stay here, it’s just a piece of trash…

I would guess it is still issues with the m92 install. If it boots to an error without it, it kinda has to be. If it no longer does that you must have damaged something else.