Nintendo Switch Lite: Missing Cap

Hi, I was trying to figure out the reason for a short on 2 caps next to the m92t36 chip, and some events happened which led to me blowing off the capacitor (or lack of) shown in the picture (htt ps://imgur.com/a/iWQwQDV). Does anyone know the value of this cap?

PS: I am aware there is another cap missing near the m9 chip, but i have the values for that and I’m going to order a replacement.

likely is input cap 4.7uF from datasheet

what is the worst thing that could happen if I put that cap on and its the wrong one?

wrong/different value of cap does not much but if lower voltage rate than designed spec, it might cause a short in long run.

ok thank you! I will respond here with an update as to if it worked. Just to clarify, it is the 0402 series in 6.3v?

I found these two: ht tps://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Murata-Electronics/GRM155D81A475ME15J?qs=By6Nw2ByBD36Xa5tRU22PQ%3D%3D

ht tps://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Murata-Electronics/GRM155R61A475MEAAD?qs=AEetWsPH0IuXrVCc8yqzOA%3D%3D

which one is the correct one?

I also want to make sure this is the right 6.3v 0402 capacitor:

ht tps://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/KYOCERA-AVX/KGM05AR70J105KH?qs=sGAEpiMZZMuMW9TJLBQkXqLYvz3DzaXflHR2Awikwsk%3D