I am new on that board, not an expert but as a hobby I am trying to improve my repait skills.
I need some help with a defect switch where I cannot find the problem.
I purchased a faulty switch - the description was that someone sat on the switch after that the switch does not wok any longer - not sure if this was the true story.
When I put in a USB cable there is no loading and the USB charger show 0.00A for loading (no slow charge at all)
I put in a known good battery - but no change - no charging, no booting etc,
I checked for shorts on the M92T36, P13USB, BQ24193, Coil, Fuse and have not seen any shorts if I have done it the right way…
I put in a USB cable an measured the fuse, where I can see a 5,13V - so interpreted that the USB-C port should work in principal.
Now I am running out of ideas what I can do - I attached some pics - maybe there are some tips / helping hand you can provide ?