Nintendo Switch OLED - Damaged Component - Heat and Smell!

Hi there, my nephew got a small amount of fluid (from a cleaning “Wipee”) and damaged it. The only component I have found with an issue is circled in the attached picture. When I disconnect and reconnect the battery, I get a high pitched buzz and heat generated in battery cables and around the USB C connector shield. If I plug in the charger, the buzzing stops. I can recreate this each time I plug in the battery. Is this failed component a capacitor or inductor, and what is it’s value, so I can try and replace it. Many thanks in advance, Gareth


It’s a 1uH inductor, next to the MAX8969EWL53+

Awesome, thank you. I’ll get that swapped and see what happens, and update here. Gareth