Nintendo Switch sometimes unable to go past boot0/1

Not really, as if atmosphere is booting (which implies horizon would boot too) then the Ram would be “good” whatever the weather, which doesn’t really tell you much if the issue is intemittent ie. the ram has bad joints and is only working sometimes. Often you can boot into L4T in situations where the console won’t boot HOS/atmosphere and can either see graphical artifcating and possibly you’ll be able to test Ram from within this linux OS too. So, you wanna wait until your in a position when HOS/Atmosphere doesn’t boot at all and then attempt L4T in this period.

Interesting, does seem to imply your EMMC data is corrupting, which is very similar to a recent post here on the forum which was related to bad ram joints, reflow resolves in his case, you might wanna see if you can find this topic :+1: If transferring over the rebuilt files over to the EMMC again resolves the issue even just temporarily that is.

That being said, would be good to verify the EMMC module too as mentioned earlier just incase, just to rule it out.

i cant verify emmc module now. Ill go ahead and install linux. How can i do these tests that you re talking about? Do i just install linux and if linux boots up, all is good?

Just to correct something. Now after bricking it while upgrading FW on nand, HOS does not work at all,not even for a short period.

In the past I followed sthentix guide in all my rebuilds from beggining to end.
This time, i had HOS bricked even after a new rebuild. I went back into tegraexplorer and restored BIS and System. Then i skipped SystemWipe and the part where you go to EMMC and delete **47 and **0d1 files.
Im able to boot to HOS now .
This time, ill test for 5-6 hours in HOS and 5-6h in atmosphere. If no errors appear,ill do a NAND backup (im an idiot and i should have had this nand restore since i was on 16.1 and got it working ,before upgrading to 17.0).
However i dont really know if all of this messing with the NAND is going to get me banned (since i skipped some steps at the end? ). I have my serial showing, and i technically have a request for update to 17.0 on nintendo servers so its not like i was on 16.1 and then i ramdomly poped on 17.0…soo…idk?

Update. So almoust 2 days in. Been testing the console letting it run games afk ,sit in menus etc. All seems good until today. i left it afk in heckate, turned it off. When turned on it gave me a blurry screen, the outline in the picture was filled with white light.

Then the whitelight faded and went to a blackscreen (backlight on). The console was on and running, i think it was a problem of display . This is not the final display of this console,only a test display. Ill check it more with the final display i guess to narrow it down. But would save me some time if anyone could confirm or deny.