Nintendo Switch Submerged in Water

Hello, I dropped my nintendo switch in water, I’ve already gotten a new one, however there are some game files that aren’t in the cloud that I want to try to get off the old one. As such, I am not looking for a permanent fix, I just need the switch to turn back on one last time if possible.

I have cleaned the switch of corrosion and bought a new battery. When plugged in the voltage meter reads “5.08v .41A 0517mAh” (to be completely honest, I do not know what these numbers mean exactly, but this is also what shows up when plugged into my working switch)

The switch is not turning on. There is no sound or screen activity. I’m honestly at a loss for what to try next, and I also don’t know when to tell that it’s a lost cause.

Is it possible I didn’t clean the corrosion well enough? Or is this more likely an electrical issue?

The system memory, however does seem to be undamaged.

post a picture of where the corrosion was

I unfortunately don’t remember exactly where it all was, I cleaned it without taking pictures, though it was slightly worse on the back of the board than the front.

Might just be worth taking pictures of everything then, in as clear detail as you can.