Once again, no power but no shorts

Ive posted same topic before, but no luck. Switch Lite. After couple tries on my own version of modchip Ive noticed my switch stopped working, just no power, all cold, 0.43 amps. Ive tried to inject 4.2v, but only had 100mA, after couple days of research, I was told to replace max77812. Im not quite sure in my soldering skills, but it seems all good, and now it came to 110mA. whole board stuck in rcm, I already removed m92 just in case, but still no luck. Someone told me, it might be dead SoC, however it still has almost all voltages. Main problem now is that phase 4 of max 77812 is 0v, and I have no guess how to track it. I would really appreciate any help
P.S. Ive also checked all main trace, and there are no shorts

post your solder point where you mod on the board

same inject points as for picofly

However Ive used different transistor on CPU. Right now, I guess its all about dead emmc, and normal payload injection can fix situation, but Im still not sure about it

Did you put solder mask to cover up data1 when soldering the data0 point, since your wire exposed spot is quite long.
Also the 3.3v point regulator ic seems broken

Ive already removed all the wires and transistor. Yeah i sneezed during soldering and broke the cap, but i still can read 3.3 on its place

if you know any values around regulator it would be great as well, because it still looks kinda
suspicious

like question

1. List item

i have the same problem. Have you solved? thanks