Overheats quickly

My switch started making a weird noise and it sounded like it came from the fan but just 2 months ago it stoped and now it overheats in like 20 minutes

hi, my guess would be any of theseā€¦

  1. some dust/hairs or even liquid may of entered the top vent into the fan and chugged it up or damaged it.

  2. switch was knocked and the fans ribbon connected came loose causing overheat

Its also likely that the thermal compound on the heatsink needs replacing with some nice new compound.