Ps4 disc drive doesn’t work

So I was cleaning out my ps4 and I went to the disc drive and a game was in there. The silver plate with the two black grabber hook things that guide the disc, I messed with them while it was still screwed on, assuming that’s how you take it out, and saw the screws on the top. I unscrewed them, took the plate off, took out the game disc, the rollers and things were still up. Then when I put everything back together, I turned on my ps4 and made weird noises and wouldn’t spin the disc. I took it out and reopened it and looked at some videos and when I say I’ve tried EVERYTHING, I mean I tried EVERYTHING and STILL won’t work. Maybe I missed a gear or the disc reader got messed up but idk. I don’t know but the only thing I had touched was the silver plate that holds the game disc, and didn’t even touch the disc reader and other things on it, so I don’t know if messing with the silver plate affected the whole thing. But like I said, nothing worked after so many methods and I can’t eject/ won’t accept any disc ( I’ve tried all methods of that too, nothing worked). Someone PLEASE help and explain with images and thorough explanation. Btw my ps4 is the CUH1215A model.

Upload a picture of your drive… so we can take a look…

It won’t let me put pictures

you can upload it somewhere else and post the link …

What social media business is easy for u to see it on

Any you want…

Would twitter work for u, just make a spam account?

1 Like

look up on Twitter ethanmajor15. That’s where I posted my pictures on my spam account

i can’t see very well but one ribbon cable end seems to be damaged… take a look at pads on the end of the ribbon cables…

I put that ribbon cable back to normal it was bent and straightened it back up and still didn’t work

is disc taken by the drive? or it neither?

No it doesn’t go in and I put it in the disc drive and tried to eject it it, but didn’t

then probably it’s going to be a blown fuse on the board, you’ll need to replace it !! that requiresd soldering equipment and skills…!! if you have a multimeter you can verify this by testing continuity…