I bought a broken ps4 to try to fix but I am pretty sure I was lied to…
The listing said it had a blue light and beeped when trying to boot…
However now that I have it, it doesn’t have any lights whatsoever…
Currently the situation is:
- ps4 is connected to power grid
- press (touch) power on button: Nothing happens
- press (touch) eject CD button: 3 beeps
What I’ve tried already:
- connect to different sockets and some wall sockets.
- trying pressing long on power button
- tried to press the top and bottom side of the case in as I found online it could be a connectivity issue and it could help.
I think (hope) it could be an issue with the power button maybe? But I read some where it could be a defective ram? However the guy that sold it to me guarantees that it was working a day before I got it… I find it weird that the ram would die in one day…
I currently have no torx security screw diver which prevents me from looking deep inside(I’ve gone some coming in the mail already). But I find it very weird that I can’t find anyone with this same issue online, I was wondering if here someone had come across this issue before.