PS4 Slim 1TB SAE-004 BLoD 55second 1sec fan spin

Hey guys, tronicfix is my favorite youtube channel! I found this ps4 at a thrift store i tried it there and nothing came up on the hdmi tv, i ejected the game and figured hey for 70 bucks i get a brand new controller and red dead redemtion 2 data disc, plus a 1tb HDD inside (don’t think i can format it though if i want to use it). Now to the issue, no visual comes up, the ps4 upon plugging it in first time will power on if i press the power button or insert a disc it will turn on for 55 seconds and then shut off pulsing a blue light. Then if i turn it on again i have to press the power button 2 times for it to do the same 55 second blue light of death. I opened it up removing the warranty sticker and upon inspection the thing is mint not one piece of dust inside, the thermal paste was still wet. The board looks perfect nothing appears burnt. I tried doing mutlimeter readings around the apu’s diodes and they all appear to be fine. The voltages on the fan pinouts is ground, 12v, 12v so I think those voltages cancel eachother on the PWM fan and won’t spin so my guess is its the apu or faulty diode or something, Any ideas? I’ve been down this road before with ps3 and usually when they act like this they will never come back to full function even if you do revive it they’ll die again so must be a cold solder joint…