PS4 wont turn on

Hey folks
I need help with my ps4 when i click the button it makes a beep and the fan spins sometimes also right after i clicked the button the first time i need to wait 30 sec before it makes another beeb also i have the CUH-1215A model.

I hope you get help soon. I have a problem too mines dont even turn on and no beep no light. I tried commenting videos but got no reply. I guess the guy is way too busy for me. I am trying to find out if its the pwmic chip that he talks about in a video but thing is the video image of him pointing at the chip is way so far back i cant make it out?

honestly i don’t even spend money on the ps4 ps5 is dropping 2020

Usually when that happens it’s a power supply failure, you can replace the power supply unit or fix it replacing a DNP015 NA integrated circuit on power supply unit, thats the one causing that problem commonly…

Thanks man for the help but at this time during covid 19 all shops are closed and the ps5 is coming out in a couple of months

1 Like

Hey my name is Alexander Smith and I have a PS4 that won’t turn on at all and I can’t found anywhere that can fix it and it’s getting really frustrating