PS5 Shutting down when starting games

Hello,

Been trying to fix this issue for a while. Whenever i start any games, the console freezes and turn it self off. If I instantly turn the console on again after a crash, the crash can occur already when signing into the console.

Ive tried

  • Changing the metal liquid twice. Made sure to polish the APU to mirrorclear as it actually was quite corroded.
  • Cleared all fans and power supply from dust.
  • Done all recommended software settings such as hdmi device link, factory reset and more.

PS5 Disc Edition.

Please feel free to ask any questions in order to guide me in the right direction. All and any help is appreciated.

post your uart error code

Alright,

Ill extract it tommorw.

Alright so, when I ran UART the first time I did get a lot of error codes.

The last row gave me this: 808300F1

When I did a reset of the error codes and tried to run it once more, I get nothing. Its probably a fauly on my end, ill try to get it to run once more but this is where im at right now.

Additional code: C0020303
Was generated after powering the console on and turning it off by pulling the plug, so it may be a bad read?
Next step is to clear err log, power it up and start a game in order to generate a crash. Then ill read the logs again.

So I finally had time to run it again. Ive gotten quite a few error codes. In order they are:
808B00FF - SSD
B0088108 - Sonic bus
C0020303 - Main soc, APU not responding
80000009 - unexpected powerloss