Recently bought 3 broken Switch Lites. 2 Have USB Port issues

I desoldered the ports on 2 of them (have not disassembled the third, yet).
The first board had water damage and the BQ chip was glowing when I injected 1.5v at 2.5A on what looked to be a shorted cap near it. I reflowed the chip and then it got worse.
The Nintendo logo used to flash on start, and then it would power off. It stopped doing that.
Also removed a cap from the left side of the BQ chip as that was the one that was short (0805 10uF) and it broke the pad trace to the chip so I added a 0.145mm wire to the last pin facing the left edge of the board, and put down some green solder mask to hold it in place. I did have a few caps that moved but I believe I put them back into place.
It’s ugly, but the job is pretty good.

The other board was really clean. I did see that the pins on the USB C port were going EVERYWHERE but where they should, so I removed the connector from board 1 (above) and it was super clean. Ran my hot air station at 700F. I could not clear all the lead free from the ground pins so I just heated it up and got the other connector down, but on soldering it in place I melted the plastic at the rear a bit. I also probably got a TINY bit of damage to the battery connector but I was going from the bottom and the cable still fits.

I’m at my wit’s end trying to figure out what’s going on with them, but wondering if anybody has advice on what to check besides just ordering new ports for them (which I know they need).
Should I order BQ and M9 chips?

Burned USB-C port

Also, would anybody happen to know the value/size of the capacitor on the VERY bottom of the second image, next to the 6 small resistors? That was bad and actually broken on one of the boards.