Reliable Thumbsticks for XOne/PS4 Controllers

I’m wondering if anyone has a reliable supplier (eBay seller or otherwise) for good quality Xbox One/PS4 controller thumbsticks? I’ve bought some from different sellers on eBay but they always seem to be hit or miss on whether they’re good or not (mostly miss). Problems I’ve had have mostly been button click issues or stiffness issues.

Thanks!

1 Like

Looking for the same!

Anyone??

I would also like to know! The ones I’ve gotten seem to be kind of blocky. Working in an 8 point fashion like a d-pad rather than a smooth circular motion.

In the UK i’ve used
Replacebase (can’t post the link :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Wow, thanks for that!

I’m definitely late on this reply to my own post but I did end up discovering that you can buy the actual Alps Alpine thumbsticks from Mouser, they’ve seemed good so far. I’ll update after I’ve installed more of them. They’re more on the expensive side but appear to be worth it. The manufacturer number is RKJXV1224005.

To which controller did you install it? After installing did you check the calibration, was it centered and how close to the center?

I last installed one to an Xbox controller. I didn’t really check calibration, the quality I was more concerned about with this post was related to how the thumbstick felt. I had problems with other thumbsticks in the past where the thumbstick button click would not work as well as the OEM stuff.

Next time I use one I’ll check it out and report back.