Resistor Value for the Volt Temp Divider

Does anyone know the value of the resistor for the voltage divider on the bq24193 Some have 5.6k and some have said 10k. I know this needs to be setup properly to allow charging so I need the proper value. I don’t have another board for this specific resistor to check. The image shows a green box where my resistor is supposed to be. Just to be clear I need the value of it when its not on the board so I can purchase the correct value. Thanks for everyone’s help. Working on a HAC-CPU-20 board if that makes a difference. Major water damage but I feel hopeful that it is salvageable. actually don’t have an ability to post images I do hope my question was thorough enough.

1 Like

1 Like

The first sentence is why I am not using this. These are values measure in circuit not out of circuit so 5.6k may not be the value I need. I need the out of circuit resistor value to purchase the correct ones.

1 Like

They are the same on or off

1 Like

Well that is an issue. 5.6k OHM exists but I cant seem to find any 3.8k OHM. I don’t think 3.8k is a standard value closest I could find was a 3.6k OHM.

1 Like