I have nintendo switch lite. Dead. When I bought it, I spotted water damage on the board but nothing major. USB-C was also damaged but although some pins were smashed It still charged at 5V 0.6A. After replacing USB-C it still do the same thing 5V 0.6A. I checked battery and it has around 3.2 to 3.4v and after plugging the cable it is charging the battery cause voltage is going up.
When plugged to the charger and the battery on thermal camera I can se that only thing that is getting warm is BQ chip but I assumed it should get hot because from what I know it is power management chip.
I tried testing capacitors in diode mode around pretty much every chip and although I don’t know what voltage drop they should have, none of them showed a short on both sides. Only on one side but I think that is how it should be.
The only weird thing that I cant explain is that 0Ohm resistor I think next to 17050 BGA chip shows 0.001 voltage drop when measuring diode mode witch red probe on ground an I dont know if it should be this way.
Any ideas are welcome!