Switch lite no power no charger, it restarts when charging comes on

Switch lite no power no charger, it restarts when it starts charging, the m92t36 had a short, I changed it and the short was removed, I changed the charging connector, the voltage correctly reaches the 3 points of the bq, there is 0.12 times it starts to load it tries to turn it on and it turns off again, but not every time I connect the cable, without a cable it does not show the logo or turn on the backlight of the screen.
the wifi ic is not shorted.

I can’t find the 3.3v line, I don’t know where to measure, to find the short. or inject voltage.

I don’t really understand why your even considering “injecting” voltage when you don’t even know where this rail is or if it’s even at fault :confused: :question: bit like me saying my car won’t start and then proceeding to remove the wheels :wink:

Can you clear up a few things, you mention it has “no power, no charger but it restarts”. What restarts? boot logo or current on your USB meter or?

So your saying every time you prompt to boot (press the power on button) without the USB connected you never get backlight or boot logo and when you connect the USB cable you sometimes get backlight / boot logo ?

I think first you should search the forum and check your primary rails resistance to ground, SYS, 3V3PDR, 1V8PDR etc etc (all has been documented here before) :slight_smile:

ok, thanks, I’ll continue researching on the forum, I already did it but I didn’t find my problem, I’m still looking, the only thing I’ve seen is that the 3.3v doesn’t reach me, at the 3 points I know of, the capacitor next to the m92t36 that reaches the processor. the 2 points between wifi and ram…

Not sure which 3 points your reffering to but your probably going to want to check that 1: it’s actually being prompted to boot (either via USB or at the pwr/vol flex connector or at the TP’s) and 2: your gonna wanna check that your ENXX IC is actually being told to enable the output by checking it’s enable signal is high (again, covered on the forum somewhere by me) and of course your going to want to check the resistance to ground on this rail to ensure it’s not being pulled low :+1:

1 Like

At point c I do not receive any voltage and it is the second m92t36 that I change, and I see it well welded, my lite does not have any consumption when I see it in the load tester, from time to time it gets 0.12 and turns off.

in the resistance that is next to point c if I receive 15v.

Dani bud, you need to look at what I wrote :slight_smile: Have a search for the how measure resistance and check what I wrote again after so I can help you out :+1: