Switch Lite only charges at 5 Volts

Hi there, I recently bought a Nintendo Switch Lite, which “wouldn’t charge” and after running out of battery, just shut off.
It is my first ever Switch I am working on, so excuse my lack of knowledge.
Anyway, I checked it before buying and there were some pins broken inside the type-c port, so I purchased it, brought it home, ordered some USB Type-C Ports for the Switch Lite and after about 12 days of shipping from china, I could finally install a new port yesterday.
Before I did that, I checked some caps around the usual culprits, so Max chip, M92 etc. And with the old port removed, there was one single cap left to the M92 Chip, which had a direct short to ground.
Well, I more or less ignored this and proceeded to change the port. The first port was soldered good, but I used too much heat, so the inner plastic deformed, basically I could throw this port away. But, for this case, I ordered 3 ports.
After the second port change, I managed to install it without burning and everything looked fine. All pins I could reach were solid, so I pluged in just the mainboard and only got a reading on one side of the charging cable. Turning it resulted in 0 amps being drawn… Well, shiiiet. I carefully placed kapton tape and reflowed the port a little and somehow managed to make it work.

After putting the switch together enough to test, I saw that it is taking a charge and it even turned on and kept on charging. So I “forgot” about the M92 chip and put it all back together. Now comes the funny part: The USB multimeter shows me that the switch is only charging at 5 Volts and about 1,16 amps (if I remember correctly). The Charger I am using is definetly capable of outputting 5, 9 and 12 volts (well, at least so it says on the shell of the charger. I only ever saw it outputting 5 and 9 volts, but I dont own any other device, which could charge with 12 volts). The original nintendo charger is not charging the swich at all, and that’s why I think that there is something wrong with the switch lite.
To be fair, the original charger was included when I bought the lite and could easily be damaged, when the pins shorted. But the charger “clicked” when I plugged it in the outlet, so I am not so sure.

What would you guys suggest me to do now?

PS: Sorry for the long post and for my bad english.

I changed the M92 chip and now the switch lite is working normally. Thread can be closed