Switch lite screen replacement

I recently changed out my switch lite shell and decided to also change the digitizer to match the shell.

Since I had to change the digitizer I also had to change the LCD screen to the new digitizer. I did not force the screen off nor bent it but used alcohol 70% and the iFixit picks to remove it from the digitizer and it came off with ease. Now I got a blotchy patch on the right side of my switch screen. It’s lighter than the rest of the switch. I’m wondering what I did wrong and if I have to buy a new digitizer+ screen combo from IFixit to replace it.

I can’t upload a picture of the blotchy screen.

you got alcohol on the LCD most likely and damaged it.

I left it overnight and it slowly went away. It was weird. I’m wondering if it’s just an air gap issue or not enough pressure to the digitizer.

Mostly is the 70% alcohol was still wet and need time to evaporate out of the backlight layer when you pull them around separating the digitizer

So I’m guessing just let it sit? Or use a heat gun on low?

I thought you said they went away. If it still has some remain, heat gun 100C blow on LCD side should help

Most of it did. Corners were still off when I checked this morning. Sounds good I appreciate the info.

So I’m guessing there is a small gap between the LCD screen and backlight and that’s where the alcohol is stuck?

Exactly, the backlight white plastic cover is easy separate away from LCD crystal panel, they are not water-proved/sealed but only stick together with adhesive tapes

So I checked it today and there are still faint lines on the corners of it. I applied a heat gun and it did not affect it. Are there any other fixes to it or would I have to disassemble the switch? Or and I SOL and these marks are actually permanent?

How do we post pictures in this form so I can get an opinion/ idea on what the issue is?