Switch Lite shuts off after "Nintendo" logo but before "switch" logo

When I power on the switch it will immediately come to the “Nintendo” screen but then goes black and never makes it to the “switch” screen. If I wait a moment and press the power button it will repeat this process. When I hold the power for 12 seconds I can here the speakers “clack” as it powers down. If I wait for a few hours or until the next day and boot up the switch again it will often times boot all the way to the main menu, then can be used for anywhere from 30 seconds to 30 or so minutes then will freeze the operating system and begin repeating the first loop I had mentioned.

Someone mentioned a hardware fault somewhere, does this sound likely? I’ve checked all the common areas and the M92, BQ, fuel guage all seem to have correct voltages and no shorts to ground though I have not tried replacing any of these chips.

Thanks for any advice.

If you have a micro SD card inserted in you NS- Lite , try booting up without it. Mine used to not boot pass the nintendo logo either so i found that my micro sd was faulty. When i took it out it was really hot and it had a bent corner so i replaced it with a new one and it has been working great ever since.
Hope this helps :+1: