i searched around but could´nt find a topic about the same issue i have. Maybe someone on here can help me.
- Switch is booting into sysnand without any problems
- when im trying to boot into cfw it freezes on the Nintendo Logo
- when im trying to do a GPP Backup i get a error Code <[@lba 00800000> emucc and sd card does not match (boot 1 & 2 works just fine) i can create a emmuc (file or partition both works fine)
What i tried
- factory reset Switch
- Use several different SD Cards (and also tested them) Formated in FAT32 with GuiFormat
- several versions of hekate
- do the cfw setup from scratch (without any Programms like daybreak etc)
- use restore scripts with TegraExplorer
I recently updated my switch using AIO Updater maybe there is a missmatch between the sysnand and emunand firmware? and if so how can i update the emunand when i cant access it?
i can access the Emmuc and Emmc with TegraExplorer and Browse the Files.
im grateful for any sugesstions and if you need any more information i will provide it.
Thanks in avance for your help (and sorry if my grammar is bad im not a native speaker )