Switch OLED does not recognize right Joycon in handheld mode

Yesterday I installed a modchip in a customer’s Switch OLED, the modchip worked fine, I closed the console, and when it came the time to configure atmosfere, the right Joycon did not connect in handheld mode, only wireless. I opened the console, tested continuity on the joycon connector, diode voltage drop and resistance values referent to red probe on ground, everything fine. It did not work. Today, I replaced the connector, did not work, replaced it again (the initial replacement was kinda burned), and it worked, but without the joycon animation, I talked to the customer and he accepted to receive it this way, but when I closed it, it stopped working again. Then I opened it again, changed the dc-dc joycon voltage converter, the joycon IC, sometimes it works(without the animation), most of the times, it does not. I noticed that if I turn it on, and it works, it works for the entire time it is on. and if I turn it off and on again, it stops working.
Now I’m thinking of maybe start changing every component related to it, maybe some of them are showing good, but are not.
BTW, did a visual check to see if I had knocked something when installing the modchip, and I did not see any missing components.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Just in case anyone has the same problem as me, I fixed it. The problem was a broken trace below the APU shield. On the image below, the black line is the broken trace and the red line is roughly where I broke it when removing the APU shield.

Thank you so much for sharing the solution as I have struggled with this for months. I had the exact issue with the cut trace and would have never found it without your post. I cut away part of the shield frame to fix it and now the joy con connects with the animation. Bravo and cheers to you sir!

Good job. I’m glad I could help.