Tips on getting into nintendo switch repairs?

hey guys i did something very silly

I’ve been watching tronicsfix for years at this point, and ever since i started watching him I’ve always wanted to gamble my luck buying broken stuff and repairing them for a profit. Ive kinda had this in the back end as I didnt really need money due to having commissions that gave a steady income (at least for a teenager who has 0 bills). However, those commissions are getting very repetitive and im getting a little bored, so instead of getting burnt out i decided to dump around $250 - $300 on equipment + 2 broken nintendo switches to try this out

My question: Does any of you have any experience repairing Nintendo Switches (specifically the lite’s). I bought two broken switch lites, one i have no idea what is wrong with it the seller got a bunch and he gonna pick from random, but the one that is coming in 2 days doesnt charge. Anything I should know before I go fully invested in this (i know its late but meh)

If youre wondering what i bought, I got:
Soldering iron (comes with solder)
Flux
thermal paste
knockoff of ifixit pro tech tool kit (im sorry the kit is too expensive to justify buying it at first)
some thingy that holds circuit boards and has a magnifying glass
Mini heat gun (to heat up chips and remove them)
Charger tester (plug into the bottom of the switch to see how much power its drawing)
heat resistant tape (so i dont accidentally knock off 20 capacitors near a chip)
Multimeter to test for shorts
a pair of pliers for unplugging stuff
Solder wick to remove old solder from parts like the charging port

I also bought amazon prime so i can order parts and get them fast. Is this all i really need for switch repairs or would you recommend anything else? And any tips yall could lend me, thank you