Type of electronic component?

I need your help for find a type of electronic component.
I try to repair a M92T36 chip on a switch but unfortunately i lost a component near it and i am unable to find the type and the reference of it.
Could you help me to find the reference of it and eventually tell me where can i find it please?
I add a photo of the missing component:

Composant manquant|690x498

Thanks a lot!

10nF 25V (0201) capacitor.

Thanks a lot for your help. I just have to order it now.
Have a good day!