XBOX SERIES S black screen, HDMI port and IC replaced still same

This XSX came in with HDMI PORT damaged. Did regular port replace but still no image, controller sync ok to system, so I guess system side should be ok.
Then I tried remove ESD protection chip(NFD) and bypassed it. Like this pic showed

It does no difference, but I only notice before bypassing, pin18 only 3.3v but after bypass I got 5.1v on pin18.
I gave last hope on replace HDMI ENCODER, replace with new one, NO LUCK!!
I lost…

Hi
I had the same problem as you. I first changed the HDMI chip which changed the problem a little. I went from a black screen to a screen with the 2 small speakers at the top left then the sentence which says that it is not supported by the TV, and above all I hear the sound of the console starting up. Then like you I bypassed the ESD and it didn’t change anything. This problem in general on a PS4 is typical of a problem on the HDMI port but nothing there. It is perfectly soldered, I have all the continuity, all the diodes have a value of 0.7 (roughly). So I changed the HDMI socket out of conscience, but no change either. So I wonder if the HDMI chip (NB7N621M) is the right one. If anyone has resolved the issue…
THANKS