Xbox Series X parts?

Hi everyone! My friend had his Series X for a while now (I don’t see any category created for this forum) and it suddenly started crashing for him (I suppose he means dying, not crash to dashboard) and then it would not turn on. I’m wondering whether it is a hard drive issue or power supply issue. He has since ordered a new one because of the warranty. Regardless, where do people get their parts for the various consoles? Ebay seems too risky as you might not always get top quality items.

As of right now there are not a lot of places you can get parts. And the series x uses a ssd, not a hard drive so there is much less that can go wrong with it.

I find it hard to find parts, as its a rate console to get your hands on still. Just as the PS5. Normally the Chinese market makes aftermarket parts pretty quickly, but even the Chinese people don’t have alot of parts on the market yet.

So I would suggest buying lots with broken devices. Repair where possible and salvage old parts from not repairable devices.

Hi,

I have a defect Xbox Series X with a shorted motherboard. I found one of the MP86965 mosfets shorted and now I like to replace it, but I can t find any other defect Xbox to buy.

Does anyone have a Xbox Series X Mainboard for parts and like to sell it or two of those mosfets to me?

Hi All,

Posted this in the wrong place earlier and deleted it!

Like Calvin, I have request for assistance for a component replacement. Thanks for your previous assistance Calvin :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

Has anyone been able to identify the 8 HDMI line TVS diodes that connect each data line to ground? They seem to be printed with a number ‘7’, or perhaps a slanted ‘L’. Looking online earlier bore no fruits so far, but will keep looking! Unfortunately I found a faulty one, and nearly blew its neighbor off too…!!!

I’ve hopefully attached a hotlink, that maybe allowed…! Nope, no links allowed!

PM me if you want the pic of the TVS’s?

Cheers, and take care.

Does any one happen to know where i would be able to purchase a ribbon cable for the power button on the series x. any help would be appreciated.