Hello good afternoon.
So i’ve got a switch that won’t turn on, the symptom is No display, nothing short, only draw 0.4A
I’ve done a few things such as ;
- Replacing Battery (still no display), holding power button for 15sec but no response
- The switch did detected in TegraRCM but the switch is patched version one so i can’t try the payload method
- Check all caps around the IC M92T36, BQ24193, and P13USB but no short detected
- Fuse and Coil is good (there’s continuity)
- I lost a tiny cap above the charging port between the 2 regulator
- In desperate attempt i tried to replace M92T36 with a new one but it end up make the current fall to 0A
- I notice there’s a shorting cap on the left +MAX 77621AEWI (Between 2 inductor)
- Remove the crystal/oscillator in +MAX 77621AEWI area
My Question is :
- Did you guys ever encounter this kind of case?
- Is there any way to revive this?
- On point 5, does the tiny caps affect the switch? (Yellow box with arrow) *Switch Front.jpg
- On point 6, does my new M92T36 is a defect one?, cause if i change it back to the older IC it back to drawing 0.4a
- Can anyone confirm the shorting cap on point 7 because it have low resistance or it never been short in the first place? (White box with arrow) *Switch Behind.jpg